6.26.2014

I'm only here for one night...


                                    

then I'll only be a memory 
*gags*

If you know me, you know I’m a HUGE Weeknd fan, like I totally cry at his concerts and everything (yes it’s that serious!). Last night via Twitter Mr. Tesfaye announced to the universe that he will be hitting the road this fall for the King of the Fall tour also featuring Jhene Aiko & Schoolboy Q (my other two loves, I seriously can’t contain my excitement). The concert kicks off in Brooklyn, my hometown, on September 19th and is currently scheduled to make only three other stops in Toronto (9/21), Los Angeles (10/9), and finishing up in San Francisco (10/10). Tickets will be available for purchase July 11th so mark your calendars. In the meantime, check out my Spodify playlist dedicated to the GREATNESS that is The Weeknd below.

No comments:

Post a Comment